The Franklin Youth Soccer Association was established in 1967 to promote the playing of soccer in the Franklin community. Over the years the game has evolved and FYSA has evolved, too. A wholely volunteer organization operating out of the homes of its members for many years, FYSA hired a Club Administrator and moved into an office in 2000. Since then we have continued to adjust our operations to provide the most for our players and their family.
- Address: 256 Cottage Street
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 525, Franklin, MA 02038
- Telephone:(508) 520-4070
- E-mail: Sandy Frongillo, Club Administrator
- Tuesdays 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Wednesdays 10:00am - 12:00 noon
- Thursdays 6:00 - 8:00 PM
FYSA 2014 Elected Volunteer Board Members
- President - Mark Scagliarini
- Vice President - Steve Cooke
- Secretary - Liz Murphy
- Treasurer - Richard Frongillo
- Travel Division Director - Barry Regan
- Academy Director - Matt O'Keefe
- Instructional Division Director - Bjorn Dragsbaek
Appointed Paid Staff Positions
FYSA Board of Directors meeting are open to the public and are held the first Tuesday of every month in the FYSA office at 7:30pm.
Constitution & Bylaws
The organization's Constitution & Bylaws are published.