The Franklin Youth Soccer Association was established in 1967 to promote the playing of soccer in the Franklin community. Over the years the game has evolved and FYSA has evolved, too. A wholely volunteer organization operating out of the homes of its members for many years, FYSA hired a Club Administrator and moved into an office in 2000. Since then we have continued to adjust our operations to provide the most for our players and their family.
FYSA 2023 Elected Volunteer Board Members
- President – Evan Chelman
- Vice President – Jodi Klein
- Secretary – John Viola
- Treasurer – Ted Harrington
- Travel Division Director – Scott Trull
- Academy Director – Daniella Bush
- Instructional Division Director – Alexi Lammi
- Franklin Soccer Club Director – Mike Malamud
- Director Emeritus – Richard Frongillo
Appointed Paid Staff Positions
256 Cottage Street
- Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 525, Franklin, MA 02038
Karen Keator, Club Administrator
- Tuesdays 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Thursdays 6:00 – 8:00 PM
FYSA Board of Directors meeting are open to the public and are held the first Tuesday of every month in the FYSA office at 7:30pm. During the soccer playing seasons meetings are often swapped to start at 8pm.
Constitution & Bylaws
The organization’s Constitution & Bylaws are published.