Fall 2022 thru Spring 2023 age groups
PreK (Pee-Wee): players born 9/1/2017 – 8/31/2018
Grade 1 (Instructional)
Grade 2 (Instructional)
Grade 3 (Academy)
Grade 4 (Academy or Travel)
Grade 5 (Recreational or Travel)
Grade 6 (Recreational or Travel)
Grade 7 (Recreational or Travel)
Grade 8 (Recreational or Travel)
Grade 9-12: (Recreational) or (Travel in spring only)
Notes for Players
- All registrations received after the deadline are Late Registrations (June 20th for Fall, December 1st for Spring) are charged a $30 late fee (except for Pee-Wee and Recreational program registrations – no late fee for Pee-Wee or Recreational — space is limited).
- Late Registrations are only accepted in brackets that are not filled and where spaces are still available.
- All players are placed in age brackets for the season based on their school grade for the soccer year (Fall to Spring).
- Refund Policy: Registration refunds will be issued when requested well in advanced of the upcoming season (less any online expenses incurred by FYSA). No refunds will be issued after August 1st for the Fall season nor March 1st for the Spring season.
- The FYSA Parent Guide can answer many of the questions you may have about the FYSA program and the different divisions offered. If you can’t find your answer here, please do not hesitate to contact us.